- : Custom Made Physio
- : 01-Oct-2020
- : Coconut Grove NT 810
Custom Made Physio is a new practice which has been operating since August 2018. With a rapidly expanding patient list, it’s time to bring in another experienced physiotherapist. We have a great range of patients and excellent facilities. There is a strong referral base from the local cycling/triathlon community, post-operative patients, chronic pain patients and indigenous health. Additionally Custom Made Physio is working as an active member of a chronic pain, multidisciplinary health team, known as Pain NT.
The ideal candidate will have excellent manual therapy skills, clinical reasoning, the ability to work autonomously and a genuine desire to help people. Preferably candidates will also have experience or a keen interest in upper limb injuries/rehabilitation, swimming injuries, running injuries, chronic pain and post-operative rehab. Experience with Pilates and acupuncture/dry needling is also looked upon favourably.
Custom Made Physio has well established relationships within the local community and expects a Physiotherapist willing to do the work required to maintain a patient list and work as part of a multi-disciplinary team. We are looking for someone who is passionate and has areas of interest that they are keen to develop.
Remuneration will be commensurate to level of experience. The successful applicant must have minimum Bachelor qualifications and current registration with AHPRA. Membership with the Australian Physiotherapy Association is also encouraged. The applicant is responsible for ensuring their own personal indemnity insurance.
Immediate start available. Full and Part time positions considered.
To apply, please send through your CV and a cover letter.
- Full and current AHPRA Registration with Australian citizenship
- Strong manual therapy skills
- Experience working with endurance athletes desirable
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Valid police and working with children clearance
- Ability to work independently without supervision to assess, diagnose and treat musculoskeletal conditions
- Experience or desire to work within persistent pain
- Current Driver's License
- Ability to work Saturdays
- minimum 1 year commitment
- Acupuncture and dry needling desirable
No Similar Jobs Found.