- : McConnell Physiotherapy Group
- : 12-Oct-2020
- : Mosman NSW 2088
McConnell physiotherapy is a dynamic, evidence-based, clinical research- oriented practice in Sydney’s lower north shore. A great opportunity exists to join our team of dedicated physiotherapists. One of our team members is moving for family reasons, so we require an enthusiastic, hard-working physiotherapist to take over this interesting case load.
Opportunities are available for either a full-time employee or two permanent part-time employees. The practice operates from 7am until 7pm every day and is open Saturday mornings. The job could be split, so that you do mornings, or afternoons/evenings, or you could work 4 full days and have 1 day off. You may occasionally be required to do home visits. We can customise the position for the most suitable applicant.
We see a variety of musculoskeletal and sporting conditions of varying ages at the practice, so the successful applicant/s will need some previous private practice or hospital outpatient experience. We will provide intensive in-service training initially to ensure you feel well supported in your new role and we will encourage and support your participation in any future professional development, both internally and externally.
There are also ample opportunities to be involved in cutting edge, inter-disciplinary clinical research, which is one of the cornerstones of our practice. We value a productive learning environment to sustain both professional & personal growth.
- 2 years clinical experience in private practice or outpatient department.
- Registration with AHPRA
- Current Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and passion for Physiotherapy
- Enthusiasm for learning & clinical excellence
- Own car for occasional home visits (parking available)
- Practice Area: Musculoskeletal physiotherapist
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
- Required Travel: Mobile / homevisits required
No Similar Jobs Found.