- : Hurstville Physio Plus
- : 13-Oct-2020
- : Hurstville NSW 2220
- An award-winning practice that is well respected in our local community for providing excellence in physiotherapy and customer service to the St George area for over 20 years - we are continuing to grow.
- Experienced team of musculoskeletal physiotherapists focussed on exceptional treatment and outstanding customer experience - we are memorable to our clients.
- Owned and operated by a highly experienced and passionate physiotherapist - we truly care about our staff and our clients.
- Committed to enhancing the health of our clients by offering hands-on, individualised and high-quality effective treatments - we get results for our clients.
Do you want a role that rewards you?
- Treat predominantly private patients with a wide variety of clients including sports injuries, spinal problems, orthopaedic, adolescents and ageing rehabilitation.
- Experience our open approach to learning that supports excellence in clinical reasoning, manual therapy techniques, exercise rehabilitation and communication.
- Receive regular one-on-one mentoring, weekly team-based in-services, professional development and insight into business management – all are an important part of our commitment to your success!
What’s in it for you?
- a welcoming, relaxed and friendly vibe
- a professional, motivated and supportive team
- loyal and engaged clients who you will love to work with
- opportunity to specialise in your specific areas of interest
- option to be involved in our established and expanding home visit service
- flexibility for part-time with progression to full-time is considered
- full admin support and online practice management system
- generous remuneration package plus commission based on experience and expertise
- conveniently located opposite a mainline station (Eastern Suburbs/Illawarra Line) and main bus interchange.
We are looking for:
- a dynamic and enthusiastic individual
- highly-motivated and friendly team player
- sound manual therapy and clinical reasoning skills
- competency in exercise prescription
- passion for ongoing learning and excellence
- min 2 years' experience in private practice
- willingness to work collaboratively to achieve the best for your clients.
- Practice Area: Acupuncture & dry needling physiotherapist,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 2-3 Years
- Required Travel: Mobile / homevisits required
No Similar Jobs Found.