- : Biomechanics
- : 14-Oct-2020
- : Footscray VIC 3011
- Private Practice
- Long consultation/appointment times
- Access to educators and researchers to help with your professional development
- We smile a lot and we always put our people first.
- Multidisciplinary clinic working with a range of allied health professionals
You thrive on changing people’s lives for the better and are open to new ideas and having your beliefs challenged - you do not seek out confirmation biases, are eager to learn, are committed to evidence based practice and your treatment plans are in line with best practice. You keep your ego out of the workplace, are open to candid, constructive conversations and are continuously learning to be a better practitioner.
Connecting with people comes naturally. You're a people person, a smiley type and an empathetic practitioner who sets the bar really high for yourself and our brand. You have fun and enjoy being part of a team who support one another, give banter and want the best for each other and the client.
We want you to become apart of our family with the ability to work well in it; you get stuck in and get stuff done, you have amazing communication skills and listening to people and building rapport comes naturally.
We have a very strong reputation that has been built on trust and reliability. We have and will continue to build a brand that represents quality and always follow an evidence-based approach. Our services include exercise physiology, physiotherapy, podiatry, personal training, small group training, strength and conditioning, and a range of other specialized services encompassed within these professions.
Our mission is to empower ourselves and others to think progressively, move fearlessly and to live better, healthier, more meaningful lives. We are a driven team that pride ourselves on being the best in our given fields and require a strong commitment to constant professional development that aids practitioner growth. We strive to deliver the highest quality and client-centered care with a large focus on staying true to the science, evidence-based, and specific to each clients needs. We develop a plan together with our clients to achieve meaningful goals aimed at building their confidence in themselves and getting them back to fearless and fun movement.
The leadership team is committed to our staff and we will always aim to put you first. We value our time altogether during monthly meetings, attending professional development courses, and outside of work catch-ups.
This position will not suit you if you tend to look for problems without trying to find a solution, if you don’t like having candid conversations or if you don’t work well independently. Our team is family and we want another member, not just a passerby.
If the above sounds like you, then;
We are going to take the time to find the right person and we will ask potential candidates to complete a number of unpaid shadowing hours with us prior to offering any employment.
Get creative with your application and make sure that you include a cover letter and your resume. You need to be able to show us at least one highlight of your career/life/studies to date showing that you will be a good fit for this role.
# Employment is offered as per the Health Professionals and Support Services Award 2010 and will be determined independently based on the right person for the job and their experience.
Applications close Friday 6h November 2020. Only successful applicants will be contacted for Interviews.
Ideally you will:
- Stand out from the crowd by developing your own little niche market.
- Network like a boss and develop a strong referral base
- Run 1 on 1 and small group programs both physiotherapy and PT focused
- Develop individualized fitness and goal-focused programs aligned with a client’s unique situation
- Learn and implementing our systems for managing clients and their progress, day-to-day tasks and other areas of relevance to your role.
- Contribute to problem solving, taking client enquiries, acquiring valuable content for social media, and promoting what we do and stand for.
- Have flexibility to work between 6am – 9pm on different days of the week and potentially weekends.
Our practice predominately treats acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions but not without the fun of the occasional head scratcher to keep you on your toes.
Your Knowledge and Experience:
- We don’t mind if you are fresh out of your degree, but you need to have at least 2 years experience in the fitness industry delivering programs and helping clients to achieve their goals.
- You must also be comfortable to get straight into client appointments with minimal supervision.
- You go above and beyond for your clients to maximize their experience
- You are a team player with great time management, excellent communication skills and a problem solver.
Registrations and insurances
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- AHPRA recognized qualification.
- AHPRA Registration and indemnity Insurance.
- Eligible and approved for a Medicare provider number.
- Practice Area: Disability,
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Full-Time,Part-Time
- Job Duration: Indefinite
- Min Education: Physiotherapist
- Min Experience: 0-1 Year
No Similar Jobs Found.