Practice Manager - Allied Health Clinic
Join a positive workplace, be flexible in your thinking, have great people skills to look after our clients and enjoy being part of our great team.
Intrinsic Health run a growing allied health clinic in the heart of Toowoomba. You'll join a positive workplace, be flexible in your thinking, have great people skills to look after our clients and enjoy being part of our great team.
You will report directly to the directors and be responsible for a small team of part-time and casual front desk team members.
As the Practice Manager, your role is a mix of front desk duties and office management. You'll be responsible to ensure the front desk team delivers excellent front line customer service to all clients and therapists and for the day-to-day operations.
We have recently restructured our admin team to align with our growth and are excited to offer this role with increased responsibility within the clinic.
- Maintain a world class customer service standard
- Support and manage your front desk team including overseeing general reception duties, rostering, training and team development.
- Diary optimisation and management
- Oversee all intake and admin related to the customer experience
- Ordering and inventory management of all consumables, stock, office supplies and equipment
- Effective complaints handling and customer service improvements
- Streamlining and feedback of processes and procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the clinic
- Managing day to day communications with the admin team to ensure optimal customer service
- Liaising with your leadership team regularly to ensure a seamless environment
Essential and Desirable Skills
Friendly, energetic and positive demeanour
Open, honest and approachable
Previous Customer Service Experience With Exceptional People Skills
- Previous experience in office management or administration and looking for your next challenge in managing a practice
- Well presented with excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Proficient with technology
- A can do attitude with high attention to detail
- A good problem solver
- Self motivated with the ability to take ownership over all tasks
- Demonstrated initiative, organisation and time-management
What we offer:
A rewarding job in an established and progressive business that continues to grow based on our strong focus on team development and great customer service
- Personal development program in communication, leadership and individual learning requirements.
- A great team who love achieving the best for themselves and their patients
- A positive working environment in a growing business that believes in investing in their people.
- Attractive salary package, negotiable on experience.