Practice manager - Carlingford - busy practice - close knit team
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 10-Nov-2020
- : Carlingford NSW 2118
- An experienced practice manager is needed to join this well established and thriving practices operating for over 30 years. A practice that provides high quality healthcare through exceptional service to their patients and practitioners.
- Located in the Carlingford area you will be required to take over from the retiring practice manager
- You will oversee the daily operations of the practice on a permanent part time basis.
- This is a part time role working 3-4 days a week. You would be required to work mixed shifts (8am-2:30pm) OR (1:30pm - 7pm) OR (10am - 3pm) evenings.
- Front desk and back office duties
- You will be high functioning, ambitious, have an adaptable attitude with highly developed interpersonal skills.
- You will have exceptional communication skills and show a high level of initiative and drive.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Exceptional customer service (Patient & Practitioner focused)
- Respect & Professionalism
- Passionate about improvement through Innovation & Embracing Change
- Striving for personal and professional Development & Team Sharing
- Aiming for Excellence in everything you do.
- Medical Practice manager - Melbourne - 2x busy gro...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2020-11-30
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- An experienced practice manager is needed to join these established and thriving practices provid...