Practitioner of Hand Therapy
- : Canberra Hand Therapy
- : 03-Nov-2020
- : Deakin ACT 2600
Canberra Hand Therapy is seeking a motivated and dynamic practitioner of hand therapy to join our wonderful team. We welcome both new graduates and experienced Physiotherapists who would like to gain competence and confidence in the field of hand therapy. Prior hand therapy experience or placement is desirable but not essential.
Canberra Hand Therapy is a growing practice comprising of both OTs and PT and Accredited and Associate Hand Therapists. We work closely with a number of Hand and Upper Limb Surgeons in the region and enjoy a diverse caseload.
Although this position has been advertised as part time there is possibility to increase hours for the right applicant.
We will provide:
- A supportive learning environment
- Friendly team with a good work culture
- Generous remuneration and professional development allowance
- Regular internal in-service and journal club opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Practice Area: Other / Not Listed
- Placement Method: Direct Hire
- Position Type: Part-Time
No Similar Jobs Found.