Private Practice Physiotherapist
West Lakes Physio – Sports and Rehab (Formerly Adelaide Crows Sports Medicine Clinic) is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our experienced team as soon as possible in a part-time capacity initially.
We are searching for a self-motivated person who would enjoy the opportunity to work as part of a close and well-connected team that encourages shared learning. We have a passion for enhanced patient care with the aim of making the patient’s time in the clinic a positive experience. You will work closely with six experienced, post-graduate trained physiotherapists, receive regular mentoring and work in a clinic with access to excellent rehabilitation facilities. You will have a varied caseload with a wide variety of clientele attending the clinic. We offer external CPD funding so that our Physio team can continually improve their skills and have the best possible impact on the health of our local community.
Work hours would be flexible and start at 16 hours per week with the opportunity to increase as your case load grows. A roster system for some Saturday morning work would be necessary. The role would involve providing in-room consultations, occasional home visits and supervising exercise classes.
West Lakes Physio-Sports and Rehab have operated in the West Lakes community for over 30 years under various names. We have maintained a core group of physios that enjoy working together and learning from each other. We have established referral sources throughout the Western suburbs and sporting community through our long association with the Adelaide Crows Football Club. We have recently moved into a brand new, purpose-built clinic that has treatment rooms and a large gym, all with views overlooking the football oval. We also have Podiatry and Massage services operating from the clinic.
- AHPRA Physiotherapy Registration- Unrestricted
- Triple Covid vaccination
- Loves making a difference in peoples lives
- Outstanding communication skills
- Prefer to work in a team environment and contribute to the growth of themselves as a physio and to the growth of the business.
- Private practice experience
- Women’s health experience
- Pilates/ Rehab Experience
- Tech savvy and interested in writing content for marketing material
Please email a brief cover letter along with your CV if you are interested in joining our team.
- PT Community Physiotherapist - Footscray, VIC - Fl...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-16
- Location:Footscray VIC 3011
- Excellent base rates, Travel Allowance, Community role, Flexible work arrangement
- Posted By: MOVE360Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Fairfield NSW 2165
- New graduates welcome to apply.
- Posted By: Cerebral Palsy Alliance
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Canberra ACT
- Location Canberra, ACT, Australia Progress in your career with our development opportuniti...
- PT Physiotherapist - Rehab / Aged care - Brisbane,...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2022-08-13
- Location:Hamilton QLD 4007
- Rehab based Aged care, community, mixed/dual role