- : Lives Lived Well
- : 27-Jul-2020
- : Coomera QLD 4209
Mental Health Clinicians, Australia
Job Title:Mental Health Clinicians
3/1 Brygon Creek Rd
Upper Coomera , QLD, 4209
Base Pay:$63864.00 - $78269.00 / Year
Other Compensation:9.5% Super + Salary Packaging + 5 Additional Wellbeing Days
Job Category:Clinical Services
Want an opportunity being part of a new service on the Gold Coast?
We are seeking Mental Health Clinicians for our new service and team at Upper Coomera
- Support youth in a new service location
- Have additional ‘wellbeing’ days off including a day off for your birthday
- Increase your take home pay with salary packaging.
About Lives Lived Well
At Lives Lived Well, we help people impacted by drugs or alcohol as well as mental health. We get lives back on track by delivering a wide range of programs and services (including residential rehab) across 40 locations in Queensland and New South Wales.
About the Role
We are looking for 3 passionate and energetic Mental Health Clinicians with experience in working with young people.
The Mental Health Clinician is a key role that effectively engages, screens, assesses, refers and provides brief interventions whilst also coordinating care for young people who either contact or are referred to headspace. This role works within a multi-disciplinary team of health professionals utilising a bio-psycho-social framework of service provision.
The role is based in our new service Upper Coomera and will be provided with great support from a Team Leader and collaborative team.
This is a Full time ongoing opportunity, however we are happy to consider Part Time options for the right candidate. The base salary range for this role is $63,864 to $78,269 + super (9.5%) + salary packaging (increase take home pay by $6,000 per annum)
We are looking for passionate and energetic Clinicians with:
- Demonstrated clinical experience and skills working within the mental health field, ideally with young people.
- Qualifications in either Social Work, Psychology, Occupational Therapy or Mental Health Nursing.
- Current registration with AHPRA or AASW, or eligible to be registered.
- Experience in undertaking initial screening activities and comprehensive bio-psycho-social assessments.
- Able to engage and work with young people and their families/carers/kin.
- Experience in the delivery of brief therapeutic interventions, counselling services and treatment planning.
- Hold a Working with Children Check (e.g. Blue Card)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
Please note applications close Friday 1 May 2020.
What is on offer
We at Lives Lived Well are committed to supporting the wellbeing of our staff by fostering a flexible, family-friendly work culture. We provide wellbeing days off each year, in addition to your annual leave. As an employee of a registered charity, you can increase your take home pay by salary sacrificing everyday expenses, meals and entertainment.
We're passionate about the possibilities! If you are too apply today!
Click ‘apply’ and go to our LLW Careers page and submit your application. Please note we only accept applications through our Careers page.
Lives Lived Well is an equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage applications from a diverse range of social, cultural and gender backgrounds that reflect our community including First Peoples.
Confirmation of employment will be subject to candidate's possession of a Current Australian Drivers Licence, a current Working with Children Check, and completed Australian Criminal History Check
Drivers Licence Requried:Yes
National Police Check Required:Yes
Working with Children Check Required:Yes
Weekly Hours:38 or Negotiable if part time
No Similar Jobs Found.