- : Irabina Autism Services
- : 22-May-2020
- : Pakenham VIC 3810
Irabina is at the cutting edge of service delivery for children and young people with autism. We are the largest autism centre in Australia and offer research and evidence-based support, intervention services, education and training programs. Irabina is a family centred practice and we exist to advocate for children and young people with autism.
We believe that our staff at Irabina are as unique and special as the kids and young people we support. It’s our ability to attract talented and committed people that will dictate our ability to change the lives of young people with autism and their families and transform autism for future generations.
We know that to excel professionally, you need to be taken care of personally, and we promise an environment and experience that delivers on both. This is also a promise to our families to attract, retain and surround them with highly skilled expert staff who feel valued, supported and excited to come to work.WHY WORK WITH US?
- We come to work and change the lives of young people and their families.
- We run market leading, innovative programs that no other autism centre in Australia runs.
- We provide a setting where you will feel supported, and have access to some of the most specialised support networks available.
- We offer great salaries with access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free). Never heard of it? Check it out here https://www.salary.com.au/how-it-works.
- We are a highly respected and established team, where you will be treated as an equal and be respected.
- In working with us, you will be provided with guidance and structure. Mentoring and professional development will also be provided.
- A great work / life balance is also provided, own your calendar and dictate when you work.
We are seeking an experienced psychologist – part time (4 days) to join our team at Bundoora. We see children at all levels across the autism spectrum and with other related developmental disorders, but it’s our work with children and young people most severely affected by autism that puts us at the cutting edge of service delivery. This role presents as a way of developing a knowledge and experience that’s completely unique that will advance you both as a psychologist and a person.
Our psychologists work closely with Irabina paediatricians, occupational therapists, speech pathologists and educators to provide a wrap around and holistic service to Irabina’s children and their families.
You will be working within a multidisciplinary team providing individual and group interventions with children, adolescents and families conducting diagnostic, cognitive, adaptive and developmental assessments and delivering support and consultation with key stakeholders within the wider community.
If you fulfil these requirements, take your opportunity to change your life and the lives of thousands of families:
- Direct clinical experience working with children, adolescents and families.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team.
- Appropriate Psychology Qualification and current registration with the Psychology Board of Australia as a fully registered psychologist.
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider number.
- Experience in assessing children for Autism Spectrum Disorders is advantageous.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Experience in the administration of child/adolescent behavioural and psychological intervention strategies.
- Sound knowledge of evidence-based practice in psychology with children/adolescents.
- Excellent report writing skills.
No Similar Jobs Found.