- : The Benevolent Society
- : 22-May-2020
- : Hurstville NSW 2220
- Varied caseload - children to adults with strong pipeline of referrals
- Supervision, communities of practice & a national team of passionate practitioners
- We use technology to connect our Psych team across geographies
We’re keen to hear from people who see the ability not the disability. People with resilience who can flex their approach as they expertly navigate the ins and outs of the NDIS system without compromising on client service.
About your new role
You will support children and adults to participate fully in life by providing high quality, culturally appropriate psychological interventions, often in relation to complex or challenging behaviour. You will assess and provide person-centred interventions in a home/group home, school or respite setting in line with the persons NDIS plan
Why work with The Benevolent Society?
We support people to live their best life. That includes you, our employee. A best life is a deeply personal. It can change as life changes. Here are a couple of things you might be interested in:
- Part time and full time options considered
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Relocation supported for the right candidate
- Strong practice focus – regular clinical supervision and communities of practice to share expertise
- Development pathways into practice and/or leadership
- Salary packaging, employee discount program including gyms/fitness centres
- Multidisciplinary teams including Occupational Therapists, Behaviour Support Practitioners, Psychologists and Support Coordinators
Who are we looking for?
This opportunity could suit an experienced clinical Psychologist who is looking for full time work in Hurstville.
You will have
- Experience supporting children and adults with intellectual disability using an evidence based approach
- Adaptable, can do attitude to effortless adjust to clients’ needs and their NDIS plans
- Current NSW drivers licence, willingness/ability to travel to clients (cars provided)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Experience conducting a functional assessment of behaviour and developing individualised plans to provide guidance to families and service providers is highly desirable
No Similar Jobs Found.