- : Family Life
- : 19-Nov-2020
- : Sandringham VIC 3191
- A private practice with a real difference
- Work your own hours
- Be supported by a large, multidisciplinary, family focused organisation
- Consulting suites in Frankton and Sandringham
Who we are
Family Life is a specialist family services organisation known for its innovation, impact and whole-of-community approach. Our teams are committed to transforming the lives of our clients and communities to build resilience and healthy relationships.
Family Life is a growing organisation that is recognised for its innovative approach and has been named in the Top 10 Give Easy Innovation Index for 2018 and 2019. Family Life has also been awarded an Australian Crime Prevention Award for Meaningful Community Change for leading the ‘Together We Can’ collective impact project which saw a significant drop in reported incidents of family violence over the life of the project in Cardinia Shire.
Family Life is a child safe organisation. We value, respect and listen to children and young people. We are committed to the safety of all children and young people. Family Life supports children to meet their potential and thrive. We do not tolerate neglect, mistreatment or abuse of any kind.
Who is Heartlinks
Heartlinks is a recently established social enterprise of Family Life, created as a multidisciplinary, fee for service practice, focused on providing wrap around support to families, couples and individuals in the Bayside and Mornington Peninsula areas. All profits from Heartlinks’ services are invested back into the provision of free programs and services to transform the lives of children, young people and families in our community.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for skilled, passionate individuals who embody the Family Life Way principles to deliver therapeutic support to fee paying clients within the following therapeutic areas:
- Relationship therapy
- Child therapy
- Women’s therapy
- Men’s therapy
What we offer
As a social enterprise, Heartlinks offers you the opportunity to be part of a private practice with a difference. In exchange for our practice model we offer:
- Inviting and well appointed consulting rooms in Sandringham and Frankston
- A wide variety of clients, including referrals from Family Life’s and other funded programs, and an opportunity to develop your skills with a focus on strengthening families
- Flexible working hours and days
- The option of providing telehealth and face-to-face services
- The option to access Family Life’s quality assurance processes, including our practice standards, client management system, practice management system and tele-health platform
- Reception and administrations support, including bookings, payment processing and enquiries
- A structured approach to building the practice with support provided
The contractor position
The Therapists roles are all contract positions, with access to both our Sandringham and Frankston consulting suites. Therapists will offer online and face to face (post Stage 4 restrictions) therapeutic services to clients and may be required to facilitate group workshops and/or training sessions.
Therapists will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver evidence-based, trauma informed services to couples, families, children, men and women, and to support the innovation of service delivery.
A day in the life of a Therapist may include: delivering therapeutic services to clients, undertaking case management of clients, supporting co-workers with their cases, building the profile of the practice and your client base, and engaging with peers and partners to develop innovative approaches to service delivery.
Family Life will, from time to time, tender for grants or receive philanthropic funding that supports the provision of services to vulnerable members of the community through Heartlinks, who may otherwise be unable to access therapeutic support. As a Family Life contractor, you will have the opportunity to provide services as part of these projects (working within the parameters of the funding agreements).
To promote accessibility, it is a requirement to be registered (or have capability to register prior to commencement) with the Better Access Scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and self-motivated psychologist to work with Family Life, and be part of a new enterprise that will change the way Family Life supports communities.
Do you have experience working in a private practice setting? Have you facilitated group workshops? Are registered or do you have the capacity to register with Medicare? Do you enjoy working as part of a multidisciplinary team, and have a strong client centred approach to all you do? If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Mental Health Professional - Fraser Coast
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-11-30
- Location:Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast QLD
- Are you specialised in understanding Mental Health issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and improving health outcomes through rehabilitation and recovery?
- Psychologist - Permanent Part Time
- Posted By: Assure Health Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2020-11-29
- Location:St Albans VIC 3021
- SHOULD BE ABLE TO BILL MEDICARE MENTAL HEALTH CAREPLAN Calling Passionate, Motivated and Dynamic ...
- Family Violence Case Manager - Horizon Program
- Posted By: Colac Area Health
- Posted Date: 2020-11-29
- Location:Colac VIC 3250
- Job Description Location: South West Region | Colac-Otway Job type: Not provided Organisati...
- Posted By: Your Family Medical Centres
- Posted Date: 2020-11-29
- Location:Goodna QLD 4300
- Psychologist We have a team of 20 + Doctors who feed referrals to the Bulk Billing Psycholog...
- Graduate Psychologist wanted in Canberra - Trainin...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2020-11-26
- Location:All Canberra ACT
- Modern facility, Flexible work arrangement, Gym membership