Registered Nurse – Medical/Surgical
Short-term and long-term contracts available in an excellent public hospital within the Northern Territory, Australia.
CCM Recruitment are looking for experienced Medical/Surgical Nurses for our client hospital in Alice Springs, Northern Territory. Alice Springs is a vibrant, friendly rural town with quite the expat community and always something to do. A town perfect for those wanting a break from the city, full of natural beauty and wonders, contemporary and traditional Aboriginal art, and safari adventures including 4WD, camel rides, hot air ballooning and hiking. This is your chance to work on a full-time basis for an excellent facility.
About the Position
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing high quality and culturally sensitive nursing care to achieve best patient outcomes in a medical and surgical hospital environment. The positions are well-suited for Registered Nurses who specialise in Medical/Surgical.
Assessing and coordinating the care delivery needs of each individual patient.
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol and delivering a high level of patient care.
- Interacting with patients, families, and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner.
- Working respectfully and collaboratively within the multidisciplinary team and participating in quality improvement opportunities.
- Capacity to work shift work and be redeployed to other clinical areas to meet clinical needs.
- Following defined service quality standards, Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services, and workplaces.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA (or willing to obtain)
- Minimum 18-24 months clinical experience in the related specialty (depending on hospital location)
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (or equivalent)
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of social and cultural challenges experienced by vulnerable groups and the role of the nurse in supporting them
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic with a passion for delivering high quality of care
- Legal rights to work in Australia
Benefits On Offer
- Pay rates – as per as per the Northern Territory Public Sector Nurses and Midwives’ 2017 - 2020 enterprise agreement: https://ocpe.nt.gov.au/employment-conditions-appeals-grievances/rates-of-pay/nurses2
- Contracts & Permanent positions available – subject to vacancies
- Relocation assistance and travel costs may be reimbursable – subject to location
- Accommodation may be available to rent through the hospital – enquire for further details
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, simply apply now.
- Registered Nurse - Medical-Surgical
- Posted By: Network Nursing Agency
- Posted Date: 2021-11-25
- Location:Sydney NSW 2000
- Job Title: Registered Nurse - Medical-Surgical Contract Type: Full Time/ Casual Location: Sydn...
- General Practice Nurse - Cleveland
- Posted By: Cleveland Family Practice
- Posted Date: 2021-11-15
- Location:Cleveland QLD 4163
- This role offers flexibility and the opportunity to work within a welcoming and friendly team with a patient centred approach.
- Registered Nurse
- Posted By: JPS Medical Recruitment
- Posted Date: 2021-10-08
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- We are seeking experienced Registered Nurses to join our team, within leading hospitals located in t...
- Registered Nurse – Relocate to New Zealand
- Posted By: CCM Recruitment International
- Posted Date: 2021-09-29
- Location:All Australia
- Relocate to the North Island, New Zealand with multiple Medical/Surgical positions available to join...