Registered Nurse - Night Shifts
- : Moran Health Care Group
- : 04-Mar-2020
- : Melbourne VIC 3000
Registered Nurse - Night Shifts
Moran Aged Care has been providing aged care services to Australia's senior population for over 60 years. Our mission is to enable individuals in our care to enjoy each day to the best of their ability and to celebrate who they are. Please visit our website for more details - www.morangroup.com.au
We offer a rewarding work environment consisting of modern facilities and equipment and supports individuals to further develop their skills with on the job training. We are looking for dedicated RN's to join our Care Team. You will be required to provide high quality nursing care and support to meet the changing clinical needs of the residents.
You will consult with residents and their families, staff, management and other allied health professionals to ensure we provide holistic individualised care. You will work with a great team of dedicated people and your contribution will make a difference to our residents' enjoyment of their life every day.
Please only apply for this role if you are able to work night shifts.
- Current Registration with AHPRA.
- Must have performed in-charge duties
- Ideally have a minimum 2+ years working experience as Registered Nurse in Aged Care in Australia.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding will be highly regarded.
- Good Communication skills.
- Ability to lead staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have valid working Visa Rights. We are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.
- Must have a current Police Check Certificate or be willing to obtain
If you are successful in this role, we will provide you with several employee benefits:
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Subsidised meals prepared by our Chefs
- Employee of the Month Award - $100 vouchers
- On the Spot' Appreciation Awards
- Extensive orientation and education program
- Opportunities for rotation of roles across all Moran Group homes
If you are a team-player who would like to join us and share our passion for the Aged Care industry, apply today!
- Clinical Nurse Telehealth
- Posted By: Queensland Government
- Posted Date: 2020-04-07
- Location:Queensland QLD
- Your opportunity The Clinical Nurse –Telehealth Services is responsible for the facilitation an...
- Nurse Practitioner - Cairns
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-04-06
- Location:Cairns QLD 4870
- This dynamic, innovative role is located in idyllic Tropical North Queensland, the only place on Ear...
- Practice Nurse (RN) - Immediate Start
- Posted By: Erina Medical Centre
- Posted Date: 2020-03-20
- Location:Erina NSW 2250
- Our practice is located in Erina, Central Coast. A well established , purpose built private GP Practice with a small team of dedicated staff .
- Registered Practice Nurse
- Posted By: Dr John Spencer Street Family Practice
- Posted Date: 2020-03-19
- Location:South Bunbury WA 6230
- Main Duties Liaising with Administrative Staff & GPs to maintain high level of QA within the p...
- Practice Nurse - Balwyn
- Posted By: Healthcarelink on Demand
- Posted Date: 2020-03-14
- Location:Balwyn VIC 3103
- Our client is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse at their Medical Centre located in Balwyn VIC....