- : Ozcare
- : 05-Nov-2019
- : Toowoomba QLD 4350
As a Registered Nurse you’ll be looking after the most important people in our organisation - our clients.
- Being a part of the School Immunisation Program
- Providing Flu immunisation clinics
- Providing the very best care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans
- Attending to client’s personal care needs, including assessment, coordination, case management and care planning.
- Assisting clients with their medication requirements
- Working as part of the care team, using a holistic approach, to look at every aspect of our clients care
We’re looking for a person who has what it takes to make a difference in our clients lives.
- A warm and caring nature
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- The flexibility to work a varied roster
How You’ll Benefit
You’ll become part of the Ozcare family, and in addition to the training and support that you would expect, you will also receive:
- Annual leave loading
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- IPN certification from a recognised Qld Institution.
- Good computer & mobile device skills
- Current National Police Check, prior to commencement
- First aid and CPR certificates, required within one month of commencement
For details on how to apply for this advert please visit our website www.ozcare.org.au or for further information please contact Jo Bartetzko.
Applications close Friday, 29 November 2019