When RSL Care (QLD) and the Royal District Nursing Service (Victoria) came together to become Bolton Clarke, it was with a shared vision in mind. To provide care leadership and services that truly enable, support and celebrate older Australians to live well and age positively.
Our residential aged care communities are supported by specialised teams who care deeply about our residents’ individual needs. Together with residents, healthcare partners and families, our teams deliver best practice care with the highest standards of safety, clinical practice and governance.
Located in Bundaberg, Bolton Clarke Fairways is home to a close-knit community of residents. With comfortable, contemporary facilities and a committed team of clinical and care staff, Fairways is an exceptional aged care environment that truly supports the health and happiness of older Australians.
Bolton Clarke Registered Nurses provide a range of clinical care and support services for our residents, assisting them to experience a greater level of independence and ensuring their health and wellness are supported. These include:
- Providing and monitoring the care of residents
- Using a systematic approach to clinical decision-making
- Developing appropriate therapeutic and caring relationships
- Collaborating with the health care team to achieve resident outcomes
- Participating in the development of a supportive environment with the team
As a Registered Nurse with Bolton Clarke, you’ll enjoy:
- Full time employment, competitive hourly rate $32.15 to $39.00 + super + salary packaging
- Excellent work/life balance with shifts that suit your personal needs
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $18,500 tax free
- Private health insurance discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse
- Relevant qualifications and AHPRA registration
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- 2022 Flu Vaccinations (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccinations in line with current requirements
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, please contact us!
- Secure competitive rates, generous salary packaging
- Be part of a highly experienced clinical team
- Help to shape a better future for aged care
No Similar Jobs Found.