Konekt Workcare makes a difference by helping Australians IN to work, BACK to work, and BE WELL when at work, to maximise workforce participation. To help achieve our purpose, we’re looking for Physiotherapists, occupational therapists and exercise physiologists to join our team in Melbourne
In this role, you’ll be…
- Evaluating the treatment and/or rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury, or who have experienced an illness causing work incapacity
- Helping clients identify future employment or training options by reviewing their transferable skills, qualifications and interests
- Responsible for effective case management to plan, coordinate and monitor your client’s progress toward their return to work goal
- Engaging with key stakeholders and building strong relationships to facilitate the achievement of business objectives.
Why read on?
- You’ll be part of one of Australia’s largest workplace injury prevention providers.
- You’ll help people enjoy the health benefits of work, and support individuals and organisations achieve their potential.
- You’ll work with variety of industries, including government, mining, retail, emergency services, manufacturing, transport, security, hospitality and labour hire.
When you join our team, we look forward to offering you:
FLEXIBLE WORKING AND VARIETY
Spend some time in the office, visiting worksites, attending medical appointments with your clients and a whole lot more. No two days are ever the same here.
CAREER PROGRESSION LIKE NO OTHER
Take the lead in your growth and development with opportunities for learning, coaching and mentoring. As part of the global APM Group your career progression can stretch as far as your imagination can take you.
Other great benefits include pool car, iPhone and laptop, and the opportunity to purchase extra leave and salary sacrifice.
Thinking about applying? Here's what we're looking for:
- Professional registration with RCAA or AHPRA
- Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- A variety of levels of experience from graduate to senior levels
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to build relationships with a range of people
- A motivation to achieve targets and be business-savvy
- A current Working With Children Check
- Open to having a pre-employment national criminal check carried out prior to employment
READY TO JOIN?
Apply today to fast-track your application
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
No Similar Jobs Found.