Senior Manager - Child Development Unit
- : South Australia Health
- : 05-Jun-2020
- : Adelaide SA 5000
Job no: 725519
Work type: Part time
Location: Adelaide Metro Northern
Categories: Allied and Scientific Health
- Northern Adelaide Local Health Network, Lyell McEwin Hospital - Child Development Unit
- Indicative Total Remuneration: $118,937 - $129,393 p.a. (pro rata) - AHP4 - Permanent P/T - 32 hrs per week
You will be responsible for the development, provision and management of a quality, cost efficient and integrated Child Development Unit for the communities of the Northern Adelaide Local Health Network (NALHN). Facilitating the ongoing development of the NALHN Child Development Unit, you will actively contribute to Divisional management strategies in a teamwork approach,this will include providing effective management, leadership and policy direction to a multidisciplinary clinical service team. You will play a key role in developing and promoting a clinical teaching and research focus within NALHN Child Development Unit, and the broader Division. Monitoring and evaluating the productivity of NALHN Child Development Unit you will assess changing needs and develop and implement necessary changes to services. You will also be expected to contribute to a coordinated approach to patient care services within NALHN. This will be achieved by networking and liaising with key stakeholders in order to provide optimum outcomes for complex cases and ensure integrated services.
Holding a degree or equivalent qualification in an Allied Health discipline, you will be eligible for membership of the relevant Professional Association. This will be supported by your extensive experience in working with children with developmental delay (assessment and management), and a broad understanding of other Allied Health disciplines and clinical areas. With the leadership skills to manage a multidisciplinary team, you will bring the ability to effectively manage multiple, diverse and competing priorities within a constantly changing environment.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply. Job Ref: 725519
- Full Time Psychologist - Nanango
- Posted By: Health Workforce Queensland
- Posted Date: 2020-07-09
- Location:Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett QLD
- Full time Psychologist position available in Nanango and Kingaroy
- Clinical Psychologist wanted in Prahran, VIC -Priv...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink Support
- Posted Date: 2020-07-08
- Location:Prahran VIC 3181
- Job title: Clinical Psychologist wanted in Prahran, VIC Location: Prahran, VIC Hours...
- Posted By: Champion Health
- Posted Date: 2020-07-08
- Location:Slacks Creek QLD 4127
- Are you looking to work as a part of a growing multidisciplinary team that emphasizes personal conne...
- Child & Adolescent Psychologists and Clinical Psyc...
- Posted By: The Psych Professionals
- Posted Date: 2020-07-07
- Location:Loganholme QLD 4129
- The Psych Professionals are always on the lookout for team members who are aligned to our values, wh...