Senior Occupational Therapist - BIRCH
- : South Australia Health
- : 26-Jun-2020
- : Adelaide SA 5000
- Central Adelaide Local Health Network - Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre
- Total Indicative Remuneration AHP-3 $108,448/$116,253 p.a.
- Permanent part-time working 15 hours per week
The Senior Occupational Therapist BIRCH is responsible for the provision and management of specialised, high quality Occupational Therapy services delivered within BIRCH (South), SA BIRS by
- Managing and evaluating best practice,
- Maintaining high level clinical standards
- Implementing innovative clinical practices.
The incumbent also assists the Program Manager SA BIRS and Principal Clinician Occupational Therapy SA BIRS in the management of BIRCH by
- Managing human and physical resources
- Providing advice and consultancy to management and professional networks
- Providing clinical and professional leadership to Occupational Therapists.
Appropriate degree or equivalent qualification which entitles registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia and Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
The South Australian public sector promotes diversity and flexible ways of working including part-time. Applicants are encouraged to discuss the flexible working arrangements for this role.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory Criminal History Check and compliant Immunisation screening.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
No Similar Jobs Found.