Senior Speech Pathologist
- : Government of Western Australia Health
- : 13-May-2020
- : All Perth WA
Vacancy Reference No. 917568
This is a Recruitment Pool for Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time, Fixed Term Full Time and Fixed Term Part Time appointments with the possibility of extension(s) and/or permanency.
WA Health is committed to eliminating all forms of discrimination in the provision of our service. We embrace diversity and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
WA Health supports flexible working practices within the context of a quality health service. WA Health is committed to a smoke-free environment across all buildings, grounds and vehicles.
WA Health is committed to growing the Aboriginal workforce as a part of WA Health’s Aboriginal Workforce Policy. As a measure to achieve equality, Section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 applies to this position. Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply.
Eligibility to Apply: Preference for appointment will be given to Australian Permanent Residents.
Other Conditions: WA Health engages staff in positions of trust and responsibility. WA Health policies require applicants to undertake criminal records screening and integrity checking as part of the appointment process. Referees may also be asked to comment on an applicant’s integrity and past demonstration of ethical behaviour.
This vacancy is subject to a Working With Children (WWC) Check. For further information please refer to the WWC website at: http://www.checkwwc.wa.gov.au/default.htm
This is an “open-ended” recruitment pool, and as such the following should be noted:
- The panel will monitor this recruitment pool for applications, and will assess on a regular basis.
- Suitable applicants will be placed in a pool from which appointments may be made when similar vacancies occur.
- Appointments may be made from this pool until 30/04/2021.
Position Profile: We are seeking to appoint suitably experienced and enthusiastic people to the position of Senior Speech Pathologist. In this role you will plan, coordinate and direct clinical, supervisory and professional functions of the Speech Pathology team within a designated work unit as well as providing advanced-level clinical practice services to an assigned caseload.
Area Profile: We are seeking dynamic and qualified speech pathologists to join our supportive and enthusiastic teams within the Child Development Service (CDS). The Child Development Service (CDS) is part of the Child and Adolescent Health Service and has 11 sites located across the metropolitan area. When making your application for this excellent career opportunity, please indicate your preferred work location/s.
The Child & Adolescent Community Health Service is committed to providing high quality care to young West Australians. The Child Development Service provides a range of assessment, early intervention and treatment services to children with or at risk of developmental disorders and delay.
Employee Benefits: In addition to the great salary our employees enjoy an amazing range of benefits which may include (in line with operational requirements):
- 9.5% employer contributed superannuation into a fund of your choice. For further information go to: http://www.treasury.wa.gov.au/superannuation.aspx
- Access to generous salary packaging arrangements.
- Professional Development Opportunities and Study leave/assistance.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Flexible leave arrangements.
- Other professional and location based allowances.
Selection Criteria: Please see the attached Job Description Form
Application Instructions: Applicants are requested to apply online (Please note: Applicants must have a current, valid email address in order to apply online. This email address will be used for communication with applicants).
Referees: It is preferable for your referee to be a current supervisor or manager.
Applicants are advised to write a statement addressing the selection criteria and provide a detailed curriculum vitae which summarises your experience and how you are able to meet the position requirements. These documents should be complete and ready to attach prior to applying online. Please ensure you allow sufficient time to complete the online application process as you will be required to answer various questions and attach your documentation.
To apply for this vacancy now, please click here.
APPLICANTS MUST ENSURE THAT THEIR APPLICATION IS RECEIVED IN FULL USING ONE OF THE METHODS OUTLINED IN THE APPLICANT INFORMATION PACKAGE PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE AND TIME (PLEASE NOTE: EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED).
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE CLOSING DATE AND TIME WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Senior Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: The Royal Children's Hospital Melbourne
- Posted Date: 2020-06-03
- Location:Melbourne VIC 3000
- RCH Mental Health Ongoing part-time role - 0.2 EFT Based at Parkville campus Ideally suits ...
- Speech Pathologist- Springfield
- Posted By: Youthrive
- Posted Date: 2020-06-02
- Location:Springfield Central QLD 4300
- About the role We are looking for an experienced Speech Pathologist to join our growing Springfie...
- Speech Pathologist - Casual
- Posted By: Eastern Health
- Posted Date: 2020-05-29
- Location:Forest Hill VIC 3131
- Speech Pathologist – Casual Choose when you work Generous employee benefits Work in a rewa...
- Speech Pathologist - Paediatric Services
- Posted By: Latrobe Community Health Service
- Posted Date: 2020-05-29
- Location:Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast VIC
- Latrobe Valley or Bass Coast (location negotible), full-time permanent (part time negotiable) ...