Sonographer - WA
- : HealthcareLink - On-demand Support
- : 22-Sep-2019
- : Bunbury & South West WA
- General Sonographer
- Coastal region WA
Our client is a private radiology provider operating in multiple locations across Western Australia.
Each of their clinic consists of talented team of Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers and Support Staff committed to provide an excellent level of service to patients as well as providing support to enhance knowledge and career opportunities.
Now they are looking for a General Accredited Sonographer with 1 or more years of experience to join their team in coastal region of Western Australia.
- Perform general ultrasound duties without supervision in accordance with practice guidelines.
- Patient focused service incorporating-patient safety, patient comfort, patient dignity and patient confidentiality.
- Skill Development.
- Core competencies in general, O&G, musculoskeletal, small parts and basic vascular.
- Additional skills in performing advanced vascular and paediatric preferred, however not essential.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Sonography or equivalent.
- Current Australian Sonography Accreditation Registry (ASAR)
- 1+ years post-grad Sonographer experience
- Dedication to continuous improvement and continued learning.
No Similar Jobs Found.