Speech Pathologist - Emerald
- : Health Workforce Queensland
- : 23-Jul-2020
- : Emerald QLD 4720
Speech Pathologist required in Emerald
This practice is a well established private practice in Emerald. The successful applicant will be joining a team of three experienced Speech Pathologists. The position is available from February 2020. The clinic operates across a number of school settings and through a newly refurbished office in the heart of Emerald. Fantastic opportunity to gain a solid skill set in Speech Pathology with mentoring available. Emerald is a friendly rural town that offers a great opportunity to experience rural life at it's best. Emerald attracts a remote loading which makes for very attractive rates of pay.
- Full time position
- School based provision of speech, language and literacy services
- Clinic based intervention for children with a wide variety of speech and language concerns
- Opportunities exist to teat adult clients with language and swallowing concerns.
Benefits and perks
- Mentoring and professional support provided
- Access to professional development funding
- Great team environment
- No travel required for the position
- Rural and remote loading makes remuneration attractive.
Skills and experience
This practice requires the successful candidate to have experience in the assessment diagnosis and treatment of Paediatric speech, language and literacy difficulties. Written and verbal communication skills are required to be at a high standard. They are looking for someone who is keen to make a difference in the lives of young Australians with communication difficulties.
Following successful placement eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may also be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.For more information on scholarships and bursaries please click here.
Job ID AHHWQ 2483
No Similar Jobs Found.