Speech Pathologist (Grade 1 or Grade 2)
- 0.8FTE Part Time Fixed Term until April 2023 (Parental Leave Cover) + Total Remuneration Package depending on Grade 1 or Grade 2 experience: $74,983 - $104,897pa (Pro rata Part Time)
- Are you looking to extend your clinical skills with regular Speech Pathology supervision and professional development opportunities?
- Experience and practice Speech Pathology differently focusing on capacity building !
We are One Team IPC Health, we are passionate, creative and we make a difference.
We deliver innovative high-quality services that are client centred, collaborative, coordinated and demonstrate value through measured impact. We are a not-for-profit community health service committed to working with the rapidly growing areas of Melbourne’s middle and outer West, where population will grow by 400,000 in the coming 15 years. By year 2035, we anticipate that the total population served will be approximately 1.2 million.
Experience a different clinical role as a Speech Pathologist within the School Readiness team, where the focus is on building the capacity of early educators and families. As a passionate and team-oriented clinician, you will collaborate with local kindergarten educators and families to enhance their capacity to support children achieve developmental outcomes. You will be a key member to the team working alongside other disciplines such as Occupational Therapy and Psychology.
Whether you are a graduate just starting your career or are an experienced clinician, the position is flexible to consider Grade 1 or Grade 2 and a commitment of up to 0.8FTE depending on your work life balance needs!
Based at our new Sunshine campus which promotes an activity based working model, this is a hybrid role where you will have the opportunity to work from home and your clinical days onsite.
Positions are classified at a Grade 1 or Grade 2 Allied Health Professional under the Victorian Stand Alone Community Health Centres Allied Health Professionals Enterprise Agreement 2017â2021. These opportunities are offering -
- Grade 1 - $74,983 - $91,205 TRP; and
- Grade 2 - $91,217 - $104,897 TRP
You will make a difference by -
- Delivering in-service training, case consultations and ongoing support for educators and/or families.
- Providing allied health support to kindergartens and to families and communities to achieve their goals in relation to the communication and wellbeing of children.
- Reflecting and evaluating supports to enhance outcomes.
To succeed, you will need
- Graduate or post-graduate degree in speech pathology.
- Experience or interest in working in a community health setting.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team.
- A commitment to client centred delivery or services and evidence-based practice.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to support children and their families in a group setting
- Current and valid Victorian Working with Children’s Check and driver’s licence.
Why work with us?
- Access to options to flex your work and life commitments through our Flexing with IPC Health program.
- Generous salary packaging and paid parental leave benefits.
- Access to free and confidential Employee Assistance Program supporting your wellbeing.
- Award winning supportive organisation that values growth through our professional development and innovation framework.
- Be well supported through our Grade 1 clinical supervision framework.
- Access to Accrued Days Off to enjoy long weekends and greater work life balance.
- Free onsite car parking.
No Similar Jobs Found.