Speech Pathologist (part-time or full-time) Spotlight Preferred
Kids At Max provides support for children and adolescents between 2-18 years of age. You will get the opportunity to work for a highly regarded child and family clinic in the Bayside area. We offer a range of services including psychology, speech pathology, occupational therapy, social skills groups, school readiness programs and school consultation services.
Our vision is to provide kids and families with a professional service that supports ongoing development and encourages them to live a healthy and happy lifestyle. We believe in working from a strengths-based perspective, and we acknowledge and encourage a child’s unique abilities. We work with the child and their family to develop skills to support them to succeed socially, emotionally and behaviourally.
We have a position for a Speech Pathologist to join us on a part time or full time basis in our clinic in Bentleigh East.
Working as part of our multi-disciplinary team will involve:
- Providing strength and evidence based early childhood intervention to children and families.
- Primarily providing support for clients in the clinic with the opportunity to provide support for some clients in their local school, kinder or home depending on the clients needs and therapy goals.
- Participating in peer consultations with other disciplines to achieve client outcomes.
- Work with clients to set achievable goals that will support them to function more independently at home, school and in the community.
- Facilitate social skills, school readiness or other discipline specific groups as the need arises.
- Admin Support: administration and diary management support.
- Collaboration: a friendly, engaging and collaborative team who love what they do - regular scheduled team meetings and peer consultations as well as online team group chats and interdisciplinary training.
- Culture: a professional and relaxed team environment.
- Innovation: we encourage innovation and work within best practice modes of therapy and assessment for each discipline.
- Professional Development: ongoing support to meet your CPD requirements including professional development planning with generous paid PD leave / PD budget.
- Resources: our clinic has an extensive shared resource library with therapy tools and assessments for psychology, speech pathology and occupational therapy.
- Salary: generous remuneration based on skills, qualifications and experience.
- Social: regular social events with the team.
- Supervision / Mentoring: ongoing structured support is tailored to suit your skill level, experience and professional requirements to ensure you are able to provide best practice support. Regular scheduled individual / group supervision and support.
RequirementsSKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong work ethic and desire to work as part of a team and independently.
- Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
- High standard of written, verbal and interpersonal communication.
- Reliable and committed to providing a high quality of service to clients.
- Ability to positively engage with children, adolescents and families.
- Provisional or full registration as a Certified Practicing Speech Pathologist.
- Eligibility for registration as a Medicare provider.
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Access Health and Community Camcare Camberwell
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Camberwell VIC 3124
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist Permanent Full-Time role with ADO Not for Profit...
- Head of Speech Pathology, Victoria
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!
- Speech Pathologist - Paediatric
- Posted By: Tanya Boyd Speech Pathology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Keilor East VIC 3033
- Attractive salary Flexibility to work hours that fit your schedule Access to own consulting room and company computer Referrals of clients provided
- Speech Pathologist - Weipa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-12
- Location:weipa QLD 4874
- Practice Information:The practice is fast becoming a valuable addition to Weipa and the surrounding communities in Cape York. We operate in various locations with...