- : ORS
- : 08-Sep-2020
- : All Perth WA
We are seeking an experienced, talented and driven Speech Pathology Manager to join our dynamic and growing team. This role can be located in any of our NSW locations or Perth, WA. You will be overseeing and growing the speech pathology division within a national allied health organisation.
- Training, developing and supporting speech pathology staff (Team Leaders and Clinicians) across Australia
- Ensuring all staff within the division meet quality KPIs and billing targets
- Developing high quality report templates and assessment tools
- Developing high quality policies and processes relating to speech pathology work
- Reviewing reports prior to release to ensure service quality is at optimum levels
- Providing services across different environments including homes, schools, community programs, workplaces and/or ORS offices
- Managing a small caseload initially and completing high-quality NDIS assessments and intervention services
We are also looking for experienced Speech Pathologists for other roles and welcome applications from all areas.
Requirements of the role:
- Speech Pathology degree
- Hold or be eligible for membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Management experience
- Business Networking and Growth
- Clinical Experience
- NDIS Experience
Benefits & culture
We want you to be proud and have meaning in the work you do, which is why we focus on providing quality services that improve lives and make a difference in every interaction. We look for people who;
- Care about providing exceptional customer service
- Are passionate about helping people to achieve their goals
- Communicate effectively and appropriately
- Meet daily and weekly billable targets
- Take pride in the work and focus on excellent quality
In return, we love rewarding and recognising staff by providing career growth and opportunities, quarterly bonuses, massages, supervision and development programs for all levels of experience and having fun with a supportive team.
If you believe you have the necessary skills, motivation and qualifications to make this role a success, we would love to hear from you.
No Similar Jobs Found.