- : Beyond Limits Paediatric Therapy
- : 25-Sep-2020
- : Camden NSW 2570
Beyond Limits Paediatric Therapy is seeking a Speech Pathologist to work in our newly established business in Camden. The clinic was established due to the ongoing need for therapy services in the Camden and surrounding areas for children with a disability and/or developmental delay.
This permanent full-time role will include a case load of 25 face-to-face hours per week with the choice to work an early or late shift. This role has the flexibility of non-contact time being either clinic based or work from home hours. The clinic is open Monday-Saturday, therefore there is flexibility with work days.
Beyond limits Paediatric Therapy provides services for children 0-13 years with a wide variety of disabilities. The clinic currently offers Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology an Early Childhood Specialist (0-6 years old) and Administration.
The position is a combination of primarily clinic-based intervention with the flexibility to provide community-based services that may include preschool visits, school visits and home visits. Employees will have access to regular supervision, professional development allowance, laptop for paperless notes and admin support.
This role will be required to:
- Work within a dynamic growing team of professionals dedicated to providing the best outcomes for children with developmental delay and/or disabilities.
- Adopt a family-focused and strengths-based approach with all client and stakeholder interactions.
- Assess and coordinate the delivery of therapy services to children with developmental delay and/or disabilities.
- Ability to work independently, demonstrated organisation skills, utilise problem-solving skills and time management skills. The role will also require working alongside Occupational Therapists.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Promote children’s inclusion through participating in daily routines at home, in the community and in early childhood settings.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
The requirements for this role include;
- Recognised Degree in Speech Pathology.
- Current Speech Pathology Australia membership.
- Experience undertaking evidenced based clinical assessments and providing therapeutic interventions to meet children’s needs.
- An understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- The ability to form working relationships based on trust and respect.
- The capacity to deliver services to diverse clients and consider the family’s cultural, ethnic, racial, language and socioeconomic characteristics.
- Unrestricted Drivers Licence and willingness to use own car for community appointments.
- Current Working with Children's Check and National Police Check.
- Eligible for Medicare Provider number.
- Preferably 2 years experience in paediatrics, however, new graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Permanent full-time position, although a permanent part-time position is also available.
No Similar Jobs Found.