** Permanent, Casual and Contractor roles available **
** $140-$165 per billable hour **
Felicity Holistic Care offers clients the care they need at any stage of life, ensuring they can choose how we support them & their unique needs. We aim to make their day, every day.
This high level of service is only possible when our team shares the same passion and care for the individual. We appreciate the value in our employees’ experience & attributes and in turn we aim to support and recognise their achievements.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and passionate Speech Pathologist to play an integral role in developing a dynamic Allied Health team.
Suitable Applicants will have:
- Proven experience in diagnosing and treating communication disorders
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Speech Pathology principles
- Experience in a range of communication tools
- The ability to develop and maintain relevant client records and reports
- Create, implement, and evaluate client treatment plans to achieve positive outcomes
- Enjoy working with a wide range of clients from diverse backgrounds
- Demonstrate a proven ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team of therapists, families, and support networks
- Flexible working hours and ongoing support
- Attractive above award rates of pay
- Access to multiple training and development opportunities
- Work within a supportive and enjoyable environment
- Speech Pathology Australia membership
- Tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Satisfactory Working with Children's Check (Employee)
- Current Driver’s License
- Evidence of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Paediatric Speech Pathologist - PT/ Flexible hours...
- Posted By: HealthcareLink On-Demand
- Posted Date: 2022-08-02
- Location:All Brisbane QLD
- Flexible working hours, Work life balance