Southside Plus Speech provides service to participants across the lifespan in the disability and aged care sector. This service is delivered through the mobile arm of the Southside Physiotherapy Group. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with the multidisciplinary team, while you support participants with their communication, AAC, swallowing and more! Remuneration is based on experience and skillset.
- All team members receive a fuel allowance.
- All speech pathologists will have 1:1 supervision with our Senior Speech Pathologist each week.
- We pride ourselves on continual learning and support you to develop clinically through internal and external training.
- Supportive multidisciplinary team.
- Regular social events.
- Christmas parties at the coast.
- You have a tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology.
- You have your own car and valid drivers licence.
- You’re able to provide evidence of your Speech Pathology Australia registration.
No Similar Jobs Found.