Primary School | Primary School
- We are seeking an Independent Speech Pathologist
- Monday to Friday, term time
- An exciting opportunity to work with a team committed to making a difference to the lives of children.
About the School
Canberra Grammar School is a leading co-educational independent Anglican School founded in 1929. The School’s main campus is set on 20 hectares at the foot of Red Hill, just south of Lake Burley Griffin, close to Parliament House and the lively social precincts of Manuka and Kingston.
CGS is committed to delivering the highest standard of education, inspiring students to achieve personal excellence within a warm and inclusive community environment. The School is a vibrant and rewarding workplace with a strong commitment to professional learning and to nurturing excellent conditions in a superb campus environment. The School employs staff who are passionate and energetic in their profession and who place student learning and wellbeing at the forefront of all they do.
Benefits of Working at CGS
CGS is an employer that promotes staff excellence and offers a range of additional benefits, including:
- Complimentary barista-made coffee daily
- Delicious daily morning tea and discounted lunches
- Access to the onsite health clinic and annual influenza vaccinations
- Employee assistance programmes
- Staff awards programme and generous professional development funding.
About the Role
Canberra Grammar School is seeking to appoint an independent professional practitioner to partner with the School in providing services to its student community. The School will enter a contract with the successful party to be engaged as the appointed provided for the School. The successful party will provide their services directly to the clients engaged and will enter a contractual arrangement with the School in relation to; the provision of and timeframe for services provided, an arrangement to utilise consulting space at the School and the terms of the agreement including the term and nature of the appointment.
You are dedicated, passionate and possess the following:
- The ability to work collaboratively with other members of staff
- The ability to implement initiatives, project delivery and change management
- Administrative and organisational skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- A relevant tertiary degree or qualification
CGS is proud to be a School that takes child protection very seriously. All candidates for roles at Canberra Grammar School are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
An early application is advised as we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if sufficient suitable applications are received.
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist
- Posted By: Access Health and Community Camcare Camberwell
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:Camberwell VIC 3124
- Grade 1 Year 3 or Grade 2 Speech Pathologist Permanent Full-Time role with ADO Not for Profit...
- Head of Speech Pathology, Victoria
- Posted By: Early Intervention Support Services
- Posted Date: 2022-08-15
- Location:All Melbourne VIC
- Amazing Remuneration, Flexible Working Arrangement, UBER Eats Mondays, Monthly activities with AH team (movies, massage, bowling, etc), + More!!!!
- Speech Pathologist - Paediatric
- Posted By: Tanya Boyd Speech Pathology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-14
- Location:Keilor East VIC 3033
- Attractive salary Flexibility to work hours that fit your schedule Access to own consulting room and company computer Referrals of clients provided
- Speech Pathologist - Weipa
- Posted By: Health Workforce
- Posted Date: 2022-08-12
- Location:weipa QLD 4874
- Practice Information:The practice is fast becoming a valuable addition to Weipa and the surrounding communities in Cape York. We operate in various locations with...