Speech Pathologists - Rockhampton
NDIS Service - Groups & Individual Therapy service delivery models.
Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering therapy support services to children & adults on the autism spectrum & their families.
Positions suitable for new graduate Speech Pathologists & experience practitioners.
The position is located in Rockhampton.
- In collaboration with all other relevant team members, design and implement programs and strategies to address the needs of individuals on the autism spectrum
- Deliver – through both centre-based and outreach services – group and individual intervention programs which are responsive to the needs of each individual, their family and relevant educational setting
- Establish and maintain effective collaborative relationships with all stakeholders to ensure their participation in planning, decision making and reporting
- Lead and participate in meetings with relevant staff members and parents to discuss current concerns and collaboratively identify specific strategies for individual children
- Prepare, facilitate and maintain assessment, observation and progress reports as required
- Facilitate the collaborative preparation of trans-disciplinary Behavioural Support & Individual Support Plans
- Lead, coach, supervise and provide effective performance management of Program Assistants as relevant
- Provide training and information in areas of professional expertise for internal and external stakeholders
After Hours: No
Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia (SPA)
- Evidence of current COVID-19 Vaccination
- Blue Card & NDIS Worker Screening Clearance (paid workers)**
- Provide First Aid inc.
- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certificate
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
No Similar Jobs Found.