- : Blue Sky Wellbeing
- : 09-Oct-2020
- : All Sydney NSW
Blue Sky Wellbeing is a Telehealth based psychology practice offering assistance to those who need it most. At Blue Sky Wellbeing, we support to all our clients remotely, providing the therapy they need regardless of location.
We are looking for a Registered Psychologist or Clinical Psychologist to join us in a work from home opportunity that will provide you flexibility and support from our professional team. All on job training and referrals are provided by us, you only need a computer, telephone and reliable access to the Internet in order to get started.
This role sees you delivering psychological therapy to adults via Telehealth, we use Zoom and the telephone in order to conduct all patient sessions. A successful candidate must have full registration as a Registered or Clinical Psychologist with AHPRA (not provisional), an ability to work in a team or individually, excellent communication skills and sound problem solving and time management skills.
Flexible work arrangements with the ability to set your own hours and designated days to work. Additionally, there is flexibility around modifying these days and hours over time as long as client care is maintained.
• A desire to take on our unique approach to service delivery, to learn new skills and develop in the role.
• A passion for helping others and ability to maintain integrity.
• An ability to work and make decisions autonomously, while following and refining detailed procedures.
• Proficient oral and written communication skills.
• Strong time management skills and ability to schedule and organise competing demands.
• A professional manner and highly presentable.
• Self-motivation and high levels of initiative.
No Similar Jobs Found.