VR General Practitioners and GP Obstetricians required - Full Time
- : HealthcareLink Employer
- : 12-Jun-2019
- : Hamilton VIC 3300
- There are 11 GP's, 1 Consultant Physician and 4 GP Registrars, plus Medical Students working at the Practice.
- GP's are required to work evenings and weekends on a rostered basis (1 in 5) and/or GP Obstetrician (1 in 4).
- Our consulting rooms (The AD Matheson Clinic) are situated within the grounds of Western District Health Service (Hamilton Base Hospital). The close proximity to the hospital not only allows our doctors to see inpatients more easily and quickly, especially in an emergency situation, but it also allows some of our doctors to provide anaesthetic and obstetric services to the hospital.
- The The employer offers a range of services and the doctors have a number of special interests. There are GP Management Nurses to assist with GP Management Plans for patients with chronic or terminal diseases and there is a Dietician and Diabetes Educator who visit the practice. We also have a number of Specialists who visit and consult from the rooms. Working alongside Western District Health Service we are able to help patients access Allied Health Services, District Nurses, Physiotherapy, Pain Management, Podiatry and Palliative Care.
- Not only do administration and clerical staff support these Practitioners, but there is a Treatment Room at the practice which is manned by two registered division one nurses Monday to Friday, with one nurse on duty for the Saturday morning clinic.
We service not only the population of Hamilton (approx 10,000) but also a large part of the Western District (approx 25,000). Hamilton is situated in the Western District of Victoria, 300 km west of Melbourne. Our city offers fine sporting and cultural facilities, excellent schools both private and public and we are within easy reach of the Grampians National Park and the Coast.
No Similar Jobs Found.