VR GP - DPA - Western Sydney - 70% of Billings - busy - take over patient base!
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 06-Aug-2020
- : Penrith NSW 2750
- A well established medical centre in western Sydney is seeking a GP to take over from a doctor who has had to recently leave the practice to consider other 3GA programs
- A Replacement DPA is available to be allocated to the incoming GP if needed.
- This is ideally a full time role.
- You are invited to join a team of 5 GPs, supported by full time Nursing and a friendly management and reception team.
- The practice is very busy and you can see uptown 40 patients a day.
- Weekend work is rostered across the team of GPs.
- 70% of Billings will be shared with VR GP
- Fully computerised using Best Practice.
- This is a multi-disciplinary team with allied health onsite : Psychologist, Physio, Dietician, Podiatrist available through the week.
- Pharmacy next door.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Vocational Registration (FRACGP | FACRRM | FRNZCGP)
- Full Australian Work Rights
- General Practice experience in Australia
- Passion and commitment to providing a high level of care to patients
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now.
No Similar Jobs Found.