Youth & Adult Mental Health Services
- : Lives Lived Well Specialist Centre
- : 02-Nov-2020
- : All Brisbane QLD
PrivatePractitioners for Youth & Adult Mental Health Services - Gold Coast Region
We are seeking Private Practitioners across several Lives Lived Welllocations providing youth & adult mental health services
- Sessions available across:
Lighthouse Trauma Therapy Service(Southport)
headspace Upper Coomera
Lives Lived Well Centre, Burleigh(bulk billing and private billings)
- Flexibility when you want to practice
- Choose to work at one site or multiple
- Low service fees
- Work with a supportive Management and Admin team
- Feel rewarded working with amazing young people aged 12 – 25 (at headspace and Lighthouse)
- Mixture of bulk billing and private sessions (at Lives Lived Well Centre)
What’s the role?
We are looking for qualified andexperienced Psychologists and/or Mental Health Accredited Social Workers toprovide treatment sessions to the clients in our services.
We provide each practitioner with aunique financial model for payments and flexibility for when they would like tomeet with clients.
If this sounds appealing, you willneed:
- Tertiary qualifications in psychology or mental health social work (or similar field)
- Successful experience working with clients that are 12-25 years old (headspace)
- Comfortable working with vulnerable clients
- Experience working in the Alcohol and Drug sector (highly regarded)
- For Lighthouse in particular; experience working with the impacts of complex trauma
- Current AHPRA or AASW membership plus ABN
- Eligible for a Medicare Provider Number
- Have professional indemnity insurance
Why choose us?
· Modern stylish consulting rooms
· Existing intake and allocationsystems that ensure consistent referrals
· Support from experienced MentalHealth Clinicians
· Experienced administration staff forall your admin support
No Similar Jobs Found.