Youth Mental Health Clinician
The Youth Mental Health Clinician will engage and support young people with a range of mental health concerns. The Youth Mental Health Clinician role offers diversity from supporting young people and families to liaising with external agencies and schools. The Youth Mental Health Clinician works independently to provide safe, evidence-based clinical care to young people.What you’ll need
You’ll be passionate and enthusiastic for providing exceptional care to young people, including reaching those who may be disadvantaged and/or vulnerable.
You’ll be suitably qualified, hold current registration with AHPRA (or relevant peak body) and be willing to undergo pre-employment checks.What you’ll get in return
You’ll be part of a growing private practice, providing a unique service model that aims to fill a gap in mental health support for disadvantaged youth and families. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to service design and growth.
You’ll be supported in your career development, you’ll have access to a pool of funding for professional development and clinical supervision, and free access to online courses.
You’ll be employed part time (.6 EFT) and will be paid above Award depending on your qualification and experience.Get Psych’d – Get to know us
Get Psych'd is a youth psychology practice for young people aged 12 to 25 years. At Get Psych'd we aim to reach and enrich the lives of young people. We involve young people in all decision making and adapt our approach to meet the needs of each young person.
We focus on reaching young people who may be disadvantaged and/or vulnerable and unable to afford mental health support by increasing accessibility and partnering with third party organisations to make this possible.
• Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration or be an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with the Australian Association of Social Workers
• Hold a Medicare Provider Number or eligibility to obtain
• Hold a current full Victorian Drivers Licence
• Hold current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance
• Satisfactory National History Criminal Check prior to commencement of employment
• Satisfactory Working with Children Check prior to commencement of employment
- Posted By: The Health Collective
- Posted Date: 2022-08-11
- Location:Brunswick VIC 3056
- About the job If you are a psychologist looking to or currently working in private practice, then...
- Posted By: The Sunshine Club Psychology
- Posted Date: 2022-08-09
- Location:Cronulla NSW 2230
- About the job We are currently looking for a psychologist to join our growing practice in Cronull...
- Psychologist or Mental Health Social Worker
- Posted By: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health
- Posted Date: 2022-08-04
- Location:Leichhardt NSW 2040
- GET TO KNOW US Who we are: Mindscape Psychology and Allied Health is a bright, vibrant space t...
- Posted By: King Street Psychology Clinic
- Posted Date: 2022-08-03
- Location:Newtown NSW 2042
- About the job Registered Psychologist / Clinical Psychology Registrar / Clinical Psychologist (Ch...