Australian Healthcare Week Digital is proud to announce our latest media partnership HealthcareLink, delivering you our latest event - Leadership and Innovation in Nursing.
Nursing and Midwifery are dynamic and transformative professions requiring engaging and inspiring leaders. With COVID-19 bringing about a new degree of chaos, complexity and uncertainty for nursing and midwifery leaders; resilience, innovation and leadership has never been more important.
The Virtual Leadership and Innovation in Nursing Summit is a half day series of back-to-back webinars set to explore industry leading case studies to help you fine tune your leadership skills, drive innovation and ensure peer-to-peer support and collaboration during challenging times.
Join the Australian nursing community on Thursday 20th August 2020 from 9:30AM – 12:30PM (AEST) to learn first-hand from Nursing leaders across the country about how they are tackling challenges posed by the global pandemic and the strategies they are using to drive workforce efficiency, resilience and quality care.
Don’t miss your chance to hear and learn from our expert speaker line up:
- Kate Renzenbrink, Chief Nursing Midwifery Information Officer, Bendigo Health
- Angela Ryan, Chief Clinical Information Officer, Australian Digital Health Agency
- Kassandra Packwood MACN, Interim Health Service Manager, Queanbeyan Health Service
- Linda Davidson, Director of Nursing & Midwifery, Hornsby Ku Ring Gai Health Service
- Tim Keun, Senior Nurse Manager, Queanbeyan Health Service
- Drew Hilditch-Roberts, Director of Nursing and Midwifery, Ryde Hospital, North, Shore Ryde Health Service, Northern Sydney Local Health District
- Bernadette Thomson, Director Nursing Education, Metro South Health
There is no doubt that nurses and midwives are the cornerstone of our health systems, providing skilled, compassionate care and leadership around the clock. With 2020 deemed the Year of the Nurse and Midwife, there has never been a more important time for the nursing community to come together to celebrate and share success stories and innovative ideas for the future.
Register for your free pass today or view the agenda online