How Pain affects mood and behaviour
Do you find it difficult caring for people with dementia who have pain?
Did you know untreated pain can present as responsive behaviours?
Learn how to minimise the impact of pain on mood and behaviour
Watch our 30 minute webinar to learn more about how untreated pain can present as responsive behaviours in older people with dementia. Learn some practical tips to better manage pain in older people and to manage mood and behaviours.
Kathy is a Registered Nurse, with close to 20 years’ experience working across various speciality areas. Her career has included working in acute, sub-acute, community and aged care settings.
Kathy has worked in various roles including in senior management and project management and has been involved in both small and large-scale change initiatives. Kathy brings her wealth of nursing expertise, project and people management skills to the work she completes now.
- How to Develop a Behaviour Support Plan (BSP)
- Posted By Thrive Aged Care Consultant
- Posted Date: 2023-11-24
- Are you struggling to care for a person with dementia who is aggressive, wanders or is resistive to ...
- How Environment impacts mood and behaviour
- Posted By Thrive Aged Care Consultants
- Posted Date: 2023-11-13
- Do you find it difficult caring for people with dementia? Did you now the person's surroundings c...