How to Develop a Behaviour Support Plan (BSP)
Are you struggling to care for a person with dementia who is aggressive, wanders or is resistive to care?
Learn how to develop a BSP that is person centred, user friendly and guides staff to provide consistent care within a safe environment.
Watch a 30 minute online webinar where you will be provided with practical tips on how to develop behaviour support plans that are support staff to provide consistent, person centred care.
Kathy is a Registered Nurse, with close to 20 years’ experience working across various speciality areas. Her career has included working in acute, sub-acute, community and aged care settings.
Kathy has worked in various roles including in senior management and project management and has been involved in both small and large-scale change initiatives. Kathy brings her wealth of nursing expertise, project and people management skills to the work she completes now.
- How Pain affects mood and behaviour
- Posted By Thrive Aged Care Consultant
- Posted Date: 2023-11-24
- Do you find it difficult caring for people with dementia who have pain? Did you know untreated pa...
- How Environment impacts mood and behaviour
- Posted By Thrive Aged Care Consultants
- Posted Date: 2023-11-13
- Do you find it difficult caring for people with dementia? Did you now the person's surroundings c...