Outcome Health: Innovation for informed decision making and health connectivity.
For more than 20 years, we have been inspired to help build a more intelligent health ecosystem. We provide a range of dedicated data intelligence and clinical services needed to help Australia’s health system further improve patients’ outcomes.
We are a Melbourne-based, not-for-profit organisation, that works to support general practice and our broader community through a range of innovative clinical programs, including:
-POLAR – Data Driven Innovation. Our bespoke clinical and population health data analytic solution, used by thousands of General Practices across 8 Primary Health Networks.
- Aurora – Outcome Health’s collaborative research platform, providing an ethics-based ecosystem to conduct research, by utilising de-identified data in collaboration with participating PHN’s across more than 1500 GP practices.
- Mental Health Programs:
1. Mental Health Nursing in General Practices across Victoria. Outcome Health’s dedicated team of mental health nurses, psychologists, and psychiatrists, providing supports to thousands of Australians.
2. Ambulance VIC – our dedicated mental health nurses ensure the best mental health care for emergency situations.
3. Organisational Mental Health Care Support and Education programs for businesses across Australia, promoting a healthier workforce and reducing mental health impacts.
- Nurse Coordinated care support for General Practices via Diabetes Clinics, Asthma Clinics, Coordinated Veterans Care Clinics, Care Planning, and DVA Clinics.
- Digital Health Consultation Services.