Practice Nurse- Registered Nurse - North of Adelaide
- : HealthcareLink Support
- : 07-Jun-2017
- : Adelaide SA 5000
- Permanent Full time position
- Located in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide
- Excellent moder medical practice
Job title: Registered Practice Nurse - Northern Suburbs Adelaide ASAP START
Hours: 5 days a week with 38 hours
Salary: $30-$38 an hour
Location: Northern Suburbs Adelaide
Excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Practice Nurse to join an established medical practice located in the North of Adelaide. This modern and newly built medical practice have a total of 7 doctors and Allied health team that includes a Physiotherapist, Exercise Physio, Podiatrist, Dietician, and Psychologist.
The practice offers General Health Checks, Health Assessments, Men's, Women’s and children's health, Pathology services, travel vaccination and Immunizations.
To be successful you will to be able to demonstrate ability to do:
- Care Plans
- Wound management
- Immunization (certificates is a plus but you don’t have to)
- Pap Smears
- Assist GP’s in procedures
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience using Best Practice or any other medical software
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a close team environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- A minimum of 1 year post grad practice nurse experience
- Dedication to delivering high standards of care
If you feel you are what we looking for, please press Apply. Alternatively, if you would need to seek more information about this opportunity you contact my mobile below or drop me a line.
No Similar Jobs Found.