General Practitioner - Airlie Beach
- VR GP required for busy expanding Whitsunday Practice
- GP required for very busy medical centre
Proposed Commencement Date: Negotiable
The practice is in Airlie Beach, gate way to Whitsunday Islands and there are only two sets of traffic lights!
This lovely family practice is owned and operated by Dr Chris Gill and Kerri Gill. They have been locals in the Whitsundays since 2011 and in 2020 started their own medical practice. They opened during the challenging lockdown period and now have five general practitioners which are booked out a week in advance. All the general practitioners are locals, passionate about their medical service and a credit to the community of Airlie Beach. They are expanding again and ONLY have two more rooms left for GPs.
This amazing family medical practice offers:
- Great family team of GPs and support staff
- 3 x Registered nurses to assist with procedures, chronic disease management and recalls
- Best Practice software, automated for recalls and online appointments
- 65% of banked receipts
- Patient base ready to go
- Mixed billing
- On site Practice Manager
- Award winning business management team
This privately owned mixed billing practice is interested in full time or part-time GPs who desire workplace flexibility.
This position would suit a general practitioner who wants to hit the ground running, would love a Queensland lifestyle and looking to be a respected part of the Whitsunday community. The locals love our practice! If you and your family are considering a sea change THIS PRACTICE IS IN A DPA AREA AND ATTRACTS RURAL INCENTIVES
After Hours Requirements: No
Salary: Not specified
Qualifications & Experience:
- VR GP
Beautiful little Whitsunday town is only 1 minutes’ drive to Airlie Beach. Close proximity to Hamilton Island and the Barrier Reef. And as for the community, what can we say!
Here are just a few of the advantages of living in this beautiful location:
- Access to the Whitsunday Islands including Hamilton, Daydream and Hayman
- Airlie Beach- Great lifestyle including boating, fishing, restaurants, tropical beachside living, nightlife
- A great collection of public and private schools, day care and kindies
- Close to three airports ie. Proserpine, Mackay and Hamilton Island
- Close to major city of Mackay but two major shopping facilities available in Cannonvale
For more information on this position, please contact our team!
Please apply via the 'Apply Now' button on this page.
Following successful placement, eligible candidates may be entitled to receive support and financial assistance through Health Workforce Queensland's comprehensive workforce attraction and retention incentives. This position may be eligible for a scholarship or bursary for ongoing professional development.
No Similar Jobs Found.