- Ensuring that all patients and visitors are received in a friendly and helpful manner, either in person or over the phone
- Possess the clinical skills to conduct detailed assessments of patients to improve health outcomes
- Ability to assesses and develop chronic disease management care plans that optimises improved health outcomes and have a passion for managing and co-ordinating care for patients with chronic care needs
- Maintain a high level of accuracy when recording and maintaining patient and clinic information
- Maintain Infection Control standards
- Responsible for Cold Chain Management
- Nursing tasks include but not limited to childhood and adult immunisations, wound care, care plans, medicals and pre-employment medicals and assisting with procedures including circumcisions and removal of skin lesions.
- Proficient in wound care
- Assist doctors with minor surgical procedures
- Covid19 Vaccination Training is a requirement of this position with ongoing education compulsory.
- Competent in administering vaccinations, spirometry, ECGs
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a team
No Similar Jobs Found.