HealthcareLink Articles Platform Guidelines
HealthcareLink's Articles Platform is an ideal forum to develop and strengthen your professional identity by sharing your knowledge and expertise in your job. It will be tied to your professional profile. Here are some guidelines to consider as you use the articles platform
- Content published on HealthcareLink’s article platform remains your work. You own the rights to any original articles you publish.
- You can request the deletion of your content from our platform at any time.
- HealthcareLink can distribute your content, annotate your content (e.g., to highlight that your views may not be the views of HealthcareLink), and sell advertising on pages where your content appears.
- Expect that your articles will be publicly available and can be shared.
- Postings for job openings or for job opportunities don't belong on our publishing platform. Learn more about posting a job on HealthcareLink and the Employer account.
- Advertisements and promotions for events, products, or services aren't appropriate content for article publishing. Feel free to speak to one of our consultants about purchasing advertisements on HealthcareLink.
- Remember to be professional and don't post anything misleading, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, hateful, defamatory, discriminatory, or illegal.
- You're responsible for the content of your articles, including any harm caused by you to others, or harm caused to you through your use of this service.
- HealthcareLink will disable accounts found using infringing content.
Please don't publish anything you don't have permission to share. This includes other people's articles, things that you've found on the Internet, or content that belongs to your employer but not you. Most content on the Internet belongs to someone, and unless you have clear permission from the owner to share it, you shouldn't include it in your articles. You can republish something that you have published somewhere else as long as it is your original content that you own the rights to.