BJA Education: Local anaesthetic systemic toxicity MCQs (Read) for Nurses
Permission has been granted by Elsevier on behalf of the British Journal of Anaesthesia to link directly to articles and MCQs from BJA Education on e-Learning Anaesthesia.
This session will present you with a series of 4 MCQ questions relating to the BJA Education article.
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Posted By Aged Care Learning Solutions
- Posted Date: 2022-07-30
- Learning Activity Description: As a health care worker providing care or services to older peopl...
- OET Insights: Reading Course for Nurses by Bose Le...
- Posted By Occupation English Test (OET)
- Posted Date: 2022-07-21
- What you'll learn OET Reading Skills Techniques useful in approaching the question types P...
- BJA Education: The clinical use of methadone in ca...
- Posted By eIntegrity Healthcare e-Learning
- Posted Date: 2022-07-14
- Permission has been granted by Elsevier on behalf of the British Journal of Anaesthesia to link dire...