General Practitioner- Murrumba Downs Medical and Dental Centre
- : Murrumba Downs Medical & Dental Centre
- : 05-Dec-2018
- : Murrumba Downs QLD 4503
We are looking for the right doctors to provide the best patient care in our purpose-built medical centre.
The Role and Benefits
Primary Health Care will allow you to grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development provided by The Primary Health Care Institute.
The Primary Health Care Institute:
- Offers high-quality, innovative training to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to a range of online educational courses through Learn 360.
- Work with our experienced clinical support team to ensure you can deliver positive health outcomes for all your patients.
Unique to Primary Health Care, each new General Practitioner will be assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
About the Practice
Murrumba Downs Medical and Dental Centre is a multi-disciplinary health centre that attracts people from the local community.
- Continuity of care- provides quality family medical care to an average of 1 850 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- holds fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible contract arrangements- tailored to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations.
Please see attached centre profile for further information regarding Murrumba Downs Medical and Dental Centre
Exemptions available at this location
No Similar Jobs Found.