General Practitioner- Murrumba Downs Medical and Dental Centre
- : Healius
- : 04-Dec-2018
- : Murrumba Downs QLD 4503
We are looking for the right doctors to provide the best patient care in our purpose-built medical centre.
The Role and Benefits
Healius will allow you to grow your practice as a General Practitioner with ongoing learning and development provided by The Healius Institute.
The Healius Institute:
- Offers high-quality, innovative training to help you achieve your career goals.
- Access to a range of online educational courses through Learn 360.
- Work with our experienced clinical support team to ensure you can deliver positive health outcomes for all your patients.
Unique to Healius, each new General Practitioner will be assigned a dedicated Relationship Manager to co-ordinate a robust induction programme, integrate seamlessly into your team and be supported in your clinical practice.
About the Practice
Murrumba Downs Medical and Dental Centre is a multi-disciplinary health centre that attracts people from the local community.
- Continuity of care- provides quality family medical care to an average of 1 850 patients per week.
- Ongoing education- holds fortnightly educational meetings with internal and external specialist information sessions.
- Flexible contract arrangements- tailored to fit your family commitments, financial goals and long-term aspirations.
Please see attached centre profile for further information regarding Murrumba Downs Medical and Dental Centre
Exemptions available at this location
No Similar Jobs Found.