Medical Receptionist & Registered Nurse
- : Healthpac Medical Centre
- : 13-Mar-2017
- : Hurstville NSW 2220
Healthpac Medical Centers are multi-functional health care centers provide the Sydney community with exceptional medical service, and a range of additional health related products and services.
We are seeking a number of FULL TIME and PART TIME Medical Receptionists in our medical practices in Hurstville, Chatswood, CBD Sydney & Campsie.
The spirit of the centers lie in its core values: teamwork, integrity, achievement and multiculturalism.
The roles of medical receptionist are responsible to organise appointments, maintain records and perform administrative tasks in order to ensure smooth and efficient functioning of the practice while providing an exceptional standard of care to patients.
• Administration skills
• Computer skills
• Previous experience in a similar position within the healthcare industry
• Knowledge of using clinical software: Pracsoft and Medical Director
• Fluent in Chinese/Korean/Japanese/Thai and English
• Proactive and demonstrated initiative
• Good communication skills
• Tolerance, patience and tact in dealing with a wide variety of people
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Ability to prioritise and organize tasks
• Customer Service Focus
• Well presented, courteous and obliging
No Similar Jobs Found.