Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist - Experienced or New Grad
- : Synergy Physiotherapy & Pilates Clinic
- : 22-Jan-2019
- : Broken Hill NSW 2880
Physiotherapist – New Graduate or Experienced
We are seeking a committed and client focused Physiotherapist. Your primary role will be to provide treatment to clientele in our private practice and to provide ongoing treatment to our aged care clients.
Synergy Physiotherapy & Pilates Clinic is a well-established practice with an excellent reputation with the local Broken Hill and surrounding communities. Our practice has an excellent referral relationship with local GP’s and sporting clubs. We provide outstanding outcomes, and take pride in our holistic approach to achieve the health and wellbeing of our clientele.
About the Role
As a new graduate, or experienced therapist, you will have the opportunity to further develop your Physiotherapy skills while managing a varied caseload, primarily musculoskeletal and aged care.
This position is located in Broken Hill, NSW and is available for Jan/Feb 2019 start.
New graduates & experienced Physiotherapists are encouraged to apply.
Our company places a strong emphasis on work life balance. The current available position is a Monday to Friday role, with a half-day on Friday and no weekend work.
You will be part of a supportive and collaborative learning environment with plenty of professional development. You will learn clinical and non-clinical management skills from Senior Physiotherapists with post-graduate qualifications to help you achieve great outcomes for your clients. We support the continued professional development of our employees, and together we will tailor training pathways specific to your career interests.
- Treat patients with an emphasis on rehabilitation and wellness
- Manage and build a loyal client caseload
- Deliver pain management service to the aged (ACFI)
- Nurture external practice relationships
- Participate and contribute to internal professional development
- Thrives in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound clinical reasoning skills
- Client and outcome focused
- Demonstrates a commitment to improving own knowledge and clinical skills
- Self-motivated and organised
- Work well in a team and autonomously
- Private practice experience preferred but not essential
- Pilates experience/knowledge is an advantage
- Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Drivers Licence and own transport
- AHPRA registration
- We have a fun and enthusiastic team who are passionate about Physiotherapy and have a strong commitment to quality care and achieving the best for their clients. We celebrate achievements and strive to create an environment of mutual trust and peer accountability.
What’s in it for you?
- Generous remuneration package up to $100k (negotiable as per experience and qualifications, superannuation, leave entitlements, bonus programs and retention programs).
- Professional Development funding up to $10,000 per year
- Flexible working hours
- A client case load from the moment you join
- Mentoring from industry leaders.
- Enjoy working with a friendly and supportive team of Healthcare Professionals
- Become part of an established and well respected private practice
- Join a welcoming and active community
If you satisfy the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. Please address your cover letter and resume to:
Director, Peta Bevan, email: synergyphysiolive.com.au or post to 174 Williams Street, Broken Hill NSW 2880
No Similar Jobs Found.