General Practice Nurse (Registered Nurse)
An exciting opportunity exists for a General Practice Nurse to join our team. Located just 15 minutes south of Wollongong on the NSW South Coast, Medical Professionals Dapto is a family general practice focussed on delivering "quality healthcare with heart" to the community of Dapto and beyond.
About the Role
- We are seeking a part-time (20-25 hours per week) Registered Nurse (RN) with:
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Experience working as an RN in General
- Working knowledge of practice management software (we use Best Practice)
- Rights to work in Australia
- We offer other great incentives such as flexible work arrangements, comprehensive administrative support and ongoing professional development and education.
- Our practice is in a growth corridor, providing a large volume of patients with a diverse range of health concerns.
- Our staff enjoy working in a contemporary space that has been thoughtfully fit out and includes two well equipped treatment rooms and other allied health services either onsite or in close proximity.
This role would suit a nurse with long term goals in general practice and a passion for patient- centred care and health system improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage and patient assessment
- Clinical patient care incl. wound care, immunisation, ear syringing, assistance with minor surgical procedures
- Women's health
- Diagnostic services
- Chronic disease management and care coordination
- Infection control and sterilization
- Managing recall & reminder system
- Clinical data management
- Maintaining medical supplies
- Accreditation compliance
Benefits and Culture
- Friendly warm environment
- Established medical practice
- Comtemporary facilities
- Great work/life balance
- Ongoing professional development
- Accredited teaching practice
No Similar Jobs Found.